1) Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself.
2) Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
3) I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
4) As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around.
5) Action speaks louder than words.
6) The knowledge of God without that of man's misery causes pride. The knowledge of man's misery without that of God causes despair. The knowledge of Jesus Christ constitutes the middle course, because in Him we find both God and our misery...