To: All Nominated Officers & Members, PMNA
Fr: Omy Clemente, Consultant/Member
Re: For your information, review, revision, approval.
Pinoy Musicians Network Association (a,k,a, PMNA)
Registered in the Philippines as a 501(c) Non-Profit, Tax Exempt Organization
VISION: To unite & promote harmony, closer personal & professional relationship, among musician memberrs in the Philippines & overseas, fostering the values of sharing, respect, creativity and special contributions of all.
MISSION: To promote professional growth & development of the association & its membership through representation, promotion, endorsement with other musician's association, non-profit & non-government organizations. for profit corporations, government agencies in the Philippines & overseas.
1) To broaden membership & presence in the internet & other channel, venues, other means legally possible, in the Philippines &, overseas ;
2)To represent, coordinate, assist, act as a liason, to work with non-profit & non-goverrnment organizations, for profit companies, employers, managers, talent agents, promoters, government entities, other institutions, locally or overseas,to support & uphold musicians cause, i.e. recognition in the industry & respect as a professional Overseas Filipino Worker, fair & equitable contracts, talent fees, agents-managers commission, & other related matters to the benefit of members;
3) To hold regular meetings with guest speakers from various music industry & other guests.. Record event through video, audio, or photo for the information of members that cannot attend such meetings; Moreover, attend meetings, hearings, caucuses, conventions,, to represent the PMNA's vision, mission & various programs;
4) To promote, sponsor, host concerts, festivals, conventions, conferences, fellowship, reunions, picnics, outings, showcasting local & overseas talents from members plus collaboration with other organizations; sponsor panel discussions, critique sessions, discuss specific agenda; Recognize "Wall of Fame or "Hall of Fame" members by nomination, election of members noteworthy of recognition for outstanding contribution in the association & industry;
5) To negotiate, make arrangements for members discounts with various companies: insurance, medical, wholesalers, retailers, recording studios, hotels, clubs, bars, memorial plan, & other companies for the benefit of members;
6) To promote copyright protection, payment of royalties to rightful songwriters, composers, recording companies , fair talents fees, fair & equitable talents agent's. managers (tour-personal), promoters commission & the like;
7) To complete the PMNA's Directory of members, talent agents, personal managers, tour managers, promoters, publishers, songwriters, composers, arrangers, concert venues, hotels, clubs, bars, recording studios, engineers, lawyers, accountants, consultants (musicians specialist),
Submitted by: Omy Clemente 12/10/08