Anybody would like would like to lead us all (Pinoy SINGERS and MUSICIANS) here from depth???

• Rating: 0 after 1 vote
Anybody would like would like to lead us all (Pinoy SINGERS and MUSICIANS) from depth???
Anybody here would like to nominate himself???
Anybody here who has this qualifications and great courage to lead us all up there???
Anybody who has power and determined ... ???
Anybody who wants to stands here before us Members or every PINOY SINGERS and MUSICIANS??? (around the globe)

Pls. we are all here at PMN... really will appreciate... we're all waiting....
Pls. don't just listen to our voices... or pretend that you never heard anything from us here...
Coz the truth is.... we're all have been waiting... a long time ago.........................
Coz all We need is a little of some respect and some piece of space... in our Government (Philippines)
Not war... to fight for justice... but all we ask... was hope and hopefully you heard our voices...

If we really want to start this....... ?????????????? Now is the right time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............
Not tomorrow... not next week..... not next month... not next year... not next decade... not next generations...

If we started this...............??????????????
We have to make sure that we'll fight for this (I didn't mean thru' war) just in a peacefull way!
Coz when that time comes............. there's no turning back............

If we started this... and then leave it that way... or leave it hanging???
Or we'll just stay here and keep our fingers busy... at PMN... let go off all our Ideas...
or just crying out loud...... or debate.......... etc.................. ???

Remember!!! ACTIONS speaks LOUDER than WORDS.......... coz really ... these key words is our only hope and chance... to get over with.......

I guess it's time to move on......... Coz if we don't.......... nothing will happen....
or else........ Our fight for our justice will end up "UNRESTRAINED and SENSELESS...

Take your pick............................. it's all up to you guys (PMNners)..........................

I can be only a good follower.................................................... P E A C E ..............

GOD SPEED PMNners.......

P E A C E

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Honestly??? me.......... myself........... wasn't meant to be a leader.........
I can only hear everybody's voices......... but deep within me............ I am and have non of the above qualifications....
Actually this issues ... is almost rotten by the time passes by.........
pero sayang naman kung hindi matapos ang sinimulan diba??? hope we'll soon find the answers here....

Pero... kung hindi naman??? wala tayong magagawa.......
let's just move on... and live with our lives... with great respect with our selves (worth to have respect from the others)
and live in a decent way... that's all...
just be happy for the rest of our lives...... because God's always loves us........
and we're all meant to be in this wolrd for the mean time anyway... there's always an end for evrything...

P E A C E .............................. RAY (Loubert Orcullo)
someday it will happen... he he!! you know what, kung nasa pinas lang ako now, i would gladly help... ang layo ko lang kasi and i'm just so busy being a mom and housewife... it would be a full time job and commitment to do this... politicians ang family namin and they could help but i need to be there... malayo pa pati ang election so mahirap humingi ng tulong... he he!! timing kasi dapat yan eh...sad to say nga lang... politicians help if they could get something in return. or if high profile na ang cause, they would help just to get media exposure... yan ang buhay pinas... :(
yeah... sis Alma........ I guess right............. korek ka dyan.......
we all have our priority........ ika nga........ diba???????
and Family is the key word.... "PRIORITY"....................
hindi di naman kaya banggain ang Politics and Government...........
coz if we do .... ???? maybe .... bukas lang o sa makalawa .... ??? salvage ka na???
then what ... ??? paano ang families ... natin ....... we're gone ........ !!!

kaya it's a big sacrifice............... if somebody would do .... like DR. JOSE RIZAL did...............

but if anybody would lead it .... why not........ ??? but for now........!!!!
whatever we and anybody would do......... just do it....... we all have the rights..........

as long the you live clean (no crime) and peaceful and happy ........ and decent..........

kaya ang hirap magsimula.... lalo na kung mahirap tapusin............ peace.............

Alma Jean said:
someday it will happen... he he!! you know what, kung nasa pinas lang ako now, i would gladly help... ang layo ko lang kasi and i'm just so busy being a mom and housewife... it would be a full time job and commitment to do this... politicians ang family namin and they could help but i need to be there... malayo pa pati ang election so mahirap humingi ng tulong... he he!! timing kasi dapat yan eh...sad to say nga lang... politicians help if they could get something in return. or if high profile na ang cause, they would help just to get media exposure... yan ang buhay pinas... :(
We need to nominate a Chairman and Board of Directors.This is a full time job so we need people who are qualified to take care of this organizations.He or She must be Pro or ex Pro musician , a good Leader and should have knowledge in Business, Law, Ecomomics, Politics and Accounting.
I believe there was a Phil. Musician Union before but I'm not sure if it still exist. I was a member before way back then.But our only benefit was to be able to work on TV, Radio and Recording Session.The same in England and US, I have to be a member to be able to work on sessions.The standard rates for musicians base on the years of experiences not on musicianships.

Just my two cents.....God Bless ...Peace
Kuya Manny... was really right...
need to nominate... a Chairman of the board...

thank you very much po... kuya manny... great idea... God Bless...

Manny Boy Tagalog said:
We need to nominate a Chairman and Board of Directors.This is a full time job so we need people who are qualified to take care of this organizations.He or She must be Pro or ex Pro musician , a good Leader and should have knowledge in Business, Law, Ecomomics, Politics and Accounting.
I believe there was a Phil. Musician Union before but I'm not sure if it still exist. I was a member before way back then.But our only benefit was to be able to work on TV, Radio and Recording Session.The same in England and US, I have to be a member to be able to work on sessions.The standard rates for musicians base on the years of experiences not on musicianships.

Just my two cents.....God Bless ...Peace
we need a good president,this is an association not a corporation.
that's totally right bro...
hehehehe......... sana nga noh??? wish ko lang....... na may president na darating sa atin na really would care about us

dennisv. said:
we need a good president,this is an association not a corporation.
hay.............. thanks God............... matutuloy na yata......... ???
God Speed .... PMNers....................
i would like to share on ur topic brod.we can see globally what we (entertainers) are going through even on our own land.Almost 90% of us are being exploited not that we wanted to but to the point that many has being hindered of choice or i'd rather choose a term (kapit sa patalim).I am really concerned of my co-entertainers/co-musicians around the world fo I've seen the lives they're going through.Some have gone to the higher level but unsatisfied and some to the deepest ground of difficulties.I can't blame anyone however our government has a real big part on what is happening to the music and entertainment industry.Agencies and promotions as well with the agents have gone too far and so deep exploiting coz they sees and senses that entertainment is like a spring flowing with milk & honey.And I dont need to point out them one by one for you yourself understand what I mean.The poison has penetrated in every aspect of life not just in the entertainment world.And the big question is " What can we do?"We can do nothing but God can!Only God can make the impossible possible.The greatest problem is SIN.When sin entered into this world everything has corrupted.The human being and the world.It all started with satan but can we blame him for that?We suffered and the whole world suffered it's because of sin.This is the greatest problem of all mankind.Sin creates death and so people will surely die because death is the penalty of sin.(Rom.6:23) Meron 3 aspects of death 1.seaparation from God 2.physical death 3.eternal punishment (2nd death) Rev.21:8
You dont need to kill, steal,etc to go to hll.We have nothing to do because we are all sinners and if we die without jesus Christ in your life you will automatically go to God's punishment and that is Hell.(John 3:18) (see also Heb.9:27) It is the bad news for us but the GODD NEWS is- There is a Savior! and that is our Lord Jesus Christ who took away the sins of the world and all we have to do is accept Him as your Lord and Savior and He promises eternal life not punishment to those who will believe in their hearts that jesus died for their sins and that He died,was buried and rose on the 3rd day.God loves us so much that He doesnt want anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance and faith to our only Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.We believe on our minds and we confess by our lips (Rom.10:9)Pray to our Lord and confess your sins and accept Him and you will receive the promised eternal life - that means you will not go to judgment anymore and you will be sealed by the Holy Spirit (Eph.1:13-14) guaranteeing you your eternal security.
Let us pray that everyone will know Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior and this is the solution to the biggest problem in life and to all any problems we may see and face.God bless you brothers and sisters.
Overcoming Anxiety
ISAIAH 41:10-14

Fear is a powerful emotion. It shows up without warning, tends to dominate our thoughts, and does not depart quickly. But as Christians, we have an even more powerful weapon to stop anxiety from overcoming us--the Word of God.

When anxiety strikes, key truths can help us stand firm. First, remember that God is sovereign over all circumstances and people (1 Chron. 29:11). When He decides to act, no leader, army, or nation can stand against Him. We may not understand why certain things happen, but we can know for sure that our Lord is still in control.

Next, keep in mind the promise that He causes all things to work for the good of those who love Him (Rom. 8:28). Just as the Father orchestrated the events of Jesus' life, death, and resurrection to accomplish our salvation, He also works circumstances for our good and His glory. The disciples didn't comprehend what Jesus was telling them about the future; nor could they initially see how His dying was beneficial. But in the end, they understood that God had carried out His plan of redemption through the crucifixion and resurrection.

We may be in the midst of hard times and wondering where the good is. Do not lose hope. God is sovereign and true to every one of His promises (2 Cor. 1:20).

Verses that proclaim God's sovereignty can help us overcome fear (Ps. 22:27-28). Studying the lives of saints like Abraham, Joseph, and the apostle Paul will remind us that God is mighty and He can use difficulties to bring about gain. As we believe His Word, our anxiety will be replaced by His divine peace (Gal. 5:22).
EDWARD ,my dear, bakit ka na digress? you got off your topic, nagpunta ka na sa ibang lugar---we are talking about who will lead this group---if you have something to say about food for thoughts---go to that group in communities. Gospels ---place in Food for the Hungry Soul, doon kayo magsama --sama.

JOSME!!!!!!
Manny Boy Tagalog, Omy Clemente ---yan ang mga pangalan ng MABIBIGAT NA MERON EXPERIENCES SA GANITONG POSITIONS..HAVE YOU CONTACTED THEM ABOUT THIS, AND HOW DO THEY FEEL IF THERE WOULD BE AN ELECTION OF OFFICERS? LOUBERT, BAKIT AYAW MO? EXPERIENCE? HOW DO YOU START IF YOU DON'T GET INTO SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT?
YOU NEED A GUIDE to tell you how everything is done. Is there a book of rules?
Ang kailangan sa mamumuno yung me BALLS talaga, whatever the job description, magagawa--tulad ni OBAMA--he never was a President of any country before--and look! he sucks in it. THIS COUNTRY HAS NEVER BEEN IN SUCH A TURMOIL LIKE THIS SINCE THE RECESSION IN THE 1930'S---but HE IS DOING IT WITH DIGNITY.
YOU CAN DO IT TOO OR WHOEVER WANTS THIS JOB! The question is WHO WANTS THE JOB?

RSS

Acknowledgements

PMN would like to sincerely thank one of our members, Dr. Norberto "Doc Bert" Tuason, for helping PMN to continue to serve our fellow Pinoy Musicians all over the world. 

If you would like to donate and help PMN, please hit the DONATE button or contact our moderator.

Donate to PMN

In order for us to keep PMN serving our members, we encourage our members to donate for as little as $1. That's a big help for the site's admin fee. We would really appreciate it if you can hit the button. Thank you and God bless!

Custom Search

VISIT SINCE 08/08/08 free web stats

PMN Badge

Loading…
5668 Members Groups Events Discussions Blog posts Photos Videos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Pinoy Musicians Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service