* Concorde Hotel KL 1997-1998
* Kuching Hilton Hotel 1998
* Burao Bay Resort 1996
* Shangrila Hotel KL 2002-2007
* (tapos balik ulit kame dun sa Shangrila KL in Jan 2008)

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Malaysia is the first country that i performed as a singer,i just started as a musician last 2007...
RH Hotel,Sarawak 2007
Promenade Hotel,Sabah 2007
now im in china.....maybe come to malaysia some other year...
“1999-2000”
Glory Beach Resort Hotel, Port Dickson, Malaysia (6 mos.) singer and keyboard seq.
Casuarina Park Royal Hotel, Ipoh, Malaysia (6 mos.) Singer / Alto Sax (music arranger / programmer / keyboard seq.)
4 years in Malaysia, though. But presently 7 years in China.

Before anything else, Sarita, I played in Shangrila KL, too, 4got d year, maybe 1998? Is it the one in Jalan Tun Ismael, in front of Hard Rock Cafe?

Performed in Kuantan, Sarawak (Kuching, Bintulu, Sibu, Miri) and KL.

A lot of good memories out there. But just beware of an agent, Mr. Frankie Ng, he cheated our group when we're at Shangrila Hotel, KL. Issued a check for our last salary but bounced, stole our costumes and my one set of Boss effects w/ hard case ;(. Personally, i'd forgiven him already thru my merciful God, but just be warned!

Thanks for having me here. And God bless to all.
shenanigans kota kinabalu 2006, hardrock cafe KL 2007, pure bar Melaka 2007, Rumba bar Kota Kinabalu 2008, hardrock cafe KL 2008, planet hollywood 2008,Pure bar Melaka 2009..
*pan pacific glen marie 2004-2005
*concorde hotel kl-2005,2007-2008
*renaissance hotel kl-2005-2006
*legend hotel-2006
*istana hotel-2006
*dorsett regency-2007,2008,2009
*tropicana golf club damansara-2007
1996 - 1999 , berjaya tioman, berjaya langkawi , berjara pulau redang, Evergreen laurel hotel penang. sayang Mam Sarita di ta nag abot 1998 na siguro yun " ROSES" naabutan nako sa Burao bay si Weng Tomboy na taga Zamboanga . sya nag tulong sakin maka punta kay chakko.
1990-1996, Sarawak(showband), Ramada Hotel Melaka (sequencer), Kuala Lumpur( Hyatt Saujana Hotel, sequencer and showband with the centerfold band), Kota kinabalu Hyatt (showband with the centerfold band, and in Penang with the centerfold band ( i forgot the name of the hotel).
1006 port dickson, mingcourt hotel, penang crown prince hotel, pan pacific sa pangkor island (ewan ko kun tama ba spelling ko nito). then 2005 up to 2008 of march, garden hotel, sa sibu, sarawak and park city everly hotel sa miri, sarawak. but i'm here in vietnam now since july of 2008
cat city pub,kuching-feb - may 2010(guitarist/sequencer)
rh hotel,sibu sarawak - present (guitarist/sequencer)

hi...1994-1996 -MIRI ,BINTULU,KUCHING(SARAWAK)...2008 TO 2010 mostly in MIRI...PARK CITY EVERLY HOTEL MIRI,RAJAH COURT HOTEL KUCHING,BINTULU PLAZA HOTEL...

....NOW I'M CURRENTLY IN GENTING HIGHLANDS RESORT WORLD HOTELS...CLOUD 9 BAR...

.....THE GROOVE ASIA BAND....

FIRST PLAYED AT EDEN SEAFOOD VILLAGE IN PENANG IT WAS 1995 I THINK...THEN TRANSFER KAMI SA DELUXE NIGHT CLUB IN K.L. PERFORMED THERE FOR A YEAR 1996 TO 1997..AFTER THAT 4 MONTHS KAMI SA MALACCA CLUB...MALACCA...THEN AFTER THAT BALIK KAMI SA DELUXE NIGHT CLUB BUT THIS TIME SA JOHOR BAHRU BRANCH NAMAN IT WAS IN HOLIDAY PLAZA..GRABE DAMING GANGSTER DUN...ONE WHOLE YEAR ULIT ANG CONTRACT...AFTER THAT IBINALIK KAMI SA DELUXE KUALA LUMPUR...ANOTHER YEAR WAS ADDED...GRABE GOT SO MUCH TIME SPENT IN MALAYSIA...WENT BACK HOME IN PHILIPPINES IN THE LAST MONTH OF 1999...5 YEARS STRAIGHT...I MISS THE FOOD THERE ..BEEF RENDANG AND PENANG CHAR KUEY TEOW...PANALO YAN...NGAYUN DITO NA AKO SA CHINA..MADAMI NA DING NAIKUTAN KUNG SAAN SAAN LUPALOP NA..PERO AYUS DIN EXPERIENCE SA MALAYSIA..NAKITA NAMIN PAANO ITINAYO AT BUKSAN ANG PETRONAS TOWER,,KAYA MEMORABLE DIN...

RSS

Acknowledgements

PMN would like to sincerely thank one of our members, Dr. Norberto "Doc Bert" Tuason, for helping PMN to continue to serve our fellow Pinoy Musicians all over the world. 

If you would like to donate and help PMN, please hit the DONATE button or contact our moderator.

Donate to PMN

In order for us to keep PMN serving our members, we encourage our members to donate for as little as $1. That's a big help for the site's admin fee. We would really appreciate it if you can hit the button. Thank you and God bless!

Custom Search

VISIT SINCE 08/08/08 free web stats

PMN Badge

Loading…
5776 Members Groups Events Discussions Blog posts Photos Videos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Pinoy Musicians Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service