Looking for the following:

A) For AIDA Cruise Line (first time to hire Filipino musicians) - DUO and TRIO (pure live acoustic music) any set-up except beat box.  Pure LIVE acoustic music.  No sequencer, no midi file, no drum machine. One or two members must be able to sing (if all can sing, better) Pre-screening audition on October 24.  Please email your updated profile, pictures and list of songs to musikeropilipino@gmail.com as we are now finalizing the list.

B) Asian Cruise Ship - Solo pianist who can sing, Trio Sequencer and/or 2+2 sequencers; 6  or 7 piece showbands.  Please email us your updated profile and picture together with your list of songs.  

C) For a European Cruise Line (first time to hire Filipino musicians) - SIGHT READING ABILITY IS A MUST.  Looking for : Drummer, Keyboardist/Pianist, Bassist, Trumpeter, Trombone, Saxophonist (both alto/tenor and has a clarinet and flute.  Also Male or Female vocalist and please be ready with a SINATRA version of NEW YORK NEW YORK and FLY ME TO THE MOON. Audition on NOVEMBER 21

D) Another European Cruise Line - NON READERS.  Looking for Sequencers like Duo, Trio, 2+2; five piece band.  And good news for those Acoustic Group who uses a BEAT BOX, client wants to try and listen to this type of music, so this could be your chance or opportunity to showcase your talent.  For this, please email your updated profile, picture and list of songs to musikeropilipino@gmail.com and at the same time please inform us if you have a video on youtube, inform us also of your youtube link. We will submit to our client as soon as possible.

For those who are interested, kindly update us thru email your information detail

Thank you and God Bless!

Views: 1194

Replies to This Discussion

Maria, hello, Alex to ng Legato Trio. Nai send ko na profile namin and we are very eager to join the audition. Please inform me where and when the audition will take place. You can tx or contact me in this no. 09165516443 in case needed or send me an email. Thank you very much. May god bless us all.
Hi mom ask kko lang po kung hangang kailan po ang audtion nung mga non readers po...hope to hear more from you bye god bless

Hi Son son...October 24 ang pre-screening audition for non-readers na DUO and TRIO.  Mag-start kami from 10AM to 5PM, pero parang puno na ang schedule the whole day.  But don't worry, para doon sa hindi ma-accomodate sa live audition, puwede namin kayong i-video at tapos ipapasa na lang namin ang vtr ninyo sa client namin para mapanood niya. We can schedule it on Oct. 25.

Thank you

son son said:

Hi mom ask kko lang po kung hangang kailan po ang audtion nung mga non readers po...hope to hear more from you bye god bless

Hi my name is James and I am an experienced drummer.I've been worked on many places in other country like Malaysia,Singapore,Bahrain,Indonesia,Japan,Thailand and in cruise ship (USA).Now I'm looking for a job,If someone needs a drummer,please let me know,here's my email address http://mailto:james_mata@yahoo.com or can call/text me to 09484067713/09163546599.I play all kind of music,from jazz to rock...With complete  valid travel documents for land base/cruise,All the best!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObREgXVJdNo&feature=related

Tags: DRUMMER!

Hiring pa po ba ito?

RSS

Acknowledgements

PMN would like to sincerely thank one of our members, Dr. Norberto "Doc Bert" Tuason, for helping PMN to continue to serve our fellow Pinoy Musicians all over the world. 

If you would like to donate and help PMN, please hit the DONATE button or contact our moderator.

Donate to PMN

In order for us to keep PMN serving our members, we encourage our members to donate for as little as $1. That's a big help for the site's admin fee. We would really appreciate it if you can hit the button. Thank you and God bless!

Custom Search

VISIT SINCE 08/08/08 free web stats

PMN Badge

Loading…
5737 Members Groups Events Discussions Blog posts Photos Videos Music Tracks

© 2017   Created by Pinoy Musicians Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service