Looking for variety of musicians/Singers for abroad

• Rating: No Rating

Hello everybody!

We are looking for musicians to work abroad for 5 star hotel resorts. If you are soloist

( one man band ), three piece band ( Live- no sequencer ), 2 piece with sequencer, or a jazz/ variety band of five members. feel free to submit your profile inclusive video links of your live performance, work experience, repertoire, photos.

send your info at ausspro@gmail.com

Tags: Looking, abroad, for, musicians/Singers, of, variety

Views: 907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is the format of three piece band live .keyboard,guitar and singer.

GOOD DAY....

THANKS FOR THIS INFO...I'M A SOLOIST, ALREADY SENT MY PROFILE AT YOUR EMAIL, HOPEFULLY YOU'LL HAVE THE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT, ALSO HAVE VIDEOS ON THIS WEBSITE ASIDE FROM YOUTUBE TOO....

LEO L. ZITA

i am a keyboardist/sequencer, right now i dont have available singer but i can get 1, where is the possible booking and if i may ask the budget and accomodation thanks

mandy

Hello Po Sir.....Male Singer/Band Vocalist Available 09278833417... Looking for a Group :) Thank You Very Much

@Janbeato: We are looking for variety. any set-up for a group  ( maximum of 5 )will do as long as the music is suitable for hotel lounge/bar. If you have link at youtube, kindly send me the link to my gmail account. Thank you

hello! saan po na booking ito?

drummer (variety).. looking for a group .. going back to philippines this end of the month .... thanks

we are 2+1 sequencer group already here in u.a.e...if interested pls pm me afools82@ymail.com or call +971557412493

Attachments:

hello im a sloist...vocalist/guitarist/sequencer...

ma'am/sir

May i know san po ang booking nito? what country po, if you don't mind, kasi duet po kami, been to Korea and Japan back and forth for 10+ years. And possible booking is when? Pasensya na  po, for so many questions... Thanks po...

Good pm! We are very interested on your booking..Were 5 members in a group. Pls. do check our website.. agila382005.webs.com. Here's our contact no. 09081162836 / 09155685475.

The Boys & Girl in the Band 

Thank you.

gud pm..

in case u need a 6pc variety band..my band is available.. check our fan page @ facebook.. search MYOB band.. 

heres a contact person.. 09497320051-onat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Prosperity

I Live I Dream I-Fern

For inquiries just txt us at 0918-6172826

Donate to PMN

WANT TO DONATE TO PMN SITE? CLICK HERE.

Custom Search

VISIT SINCE 08/08/08 free web stats

PMN Badge

Loading…
9279 Members Groups Events Discussions Blog posts Photos Videos Music Tracks

© 2014   Created by Pinoy Musicians Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service